Ingredients: (per 4 people)
800 grams salmon fillet
3 tablespoons of Bottaccio’s GINGER condiment
2 tablespoons of bread crumbs
2 red onion
1/2l of vegetable broth
Olio Extravergine d’oliva TOSCANO I.G.P. to taste
salt to taste
1) Remove the bones from the salmon with the appropriate tweezers, reduce it into 4 small pieces and cut each one in half. Bring the vegetable stock lightly to a boil in a wide and low saucepan, add the salmon slices and cook them for 2-3 minutes.
2) Drain the salmon slices with a skimmer and let them cool. Keep a ladle of the cooking stock aside. Remove the skin and place them in a baking tray lined with baking paper.
3) Pour the ginger condiment on the salmon slices and, if you like, place some onion rings on the pan before cooking.
4) Spread the seasoning on the fish fillets, pour the cooking broth over it and cook them under the oven grill for 5-6 minutes.
5) Serve the ginger salmon with lime wedges and a drizzle of Bottaccio olive oil.